Churchdown and Innsworth Parish Council’s have prepared a joint neighbourhood development plan and resolved at their respective parish council meetings (Innsworth Parish Council on 25 February 2019 and Churchdown Parish Council on 12 March 2019) to approve the plans submission for Regulation 16 consultation in accordance with The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
The Plan sets out a vision for the future of the parish and planning policies which will be used to determine planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area, which covers the parishes of Churchdown and Innsworth.
Where to find details.
Copies of the Churchdown and Innsworth Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting documents are available to view on Tewkesbury Borough Council’s website: www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/neighbourhood-development-plans/churchdown-and-innsworth-neighbourhood-plan.
Hard copies are also available for inspection at the following locations:
- Tewkesbury Borough Council, Public Service Centre, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, GL20 5TT
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
- Friday 8.30am – 4pm
- Churchdown Parish Council Office, Parton Road, GL3 2JH
- Monday to Friday 9am – 2pm
- Churchdown Library, Parton Road, GL3 2AF
- Tuesday 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
- Wednesday to Friday 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 10am – 1pm
- GL3 Hub – Cheltenham Road East, Churchdown, Gl3 1HX
- Everyday 9am – 2pm
- Churchdown Community Association, Parton Road, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2JH
- Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
- St Andrews Church, Station Road, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2JT
- Monday to Friday 9am – 12.30pm
- Innsworth Parish Council Office, Innsworth Community Hall, Rookery Road, Innsworth, GL3 1AU
- Monday and Wednesday 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Innsworth Community Hall, Rookery Road, Innsworth, GL3 1AU
- By appointment only with Innsworth Parish Clerk
- Tel: 01452 739053 / M: 07493 050720 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make representations
If you wish to make representation or comment, please complete the online form available here. This is the most effective way to ensure your comments are processed and received most efficiently by Tewkesbury Borough Council and by the examiner.
Alternatively, you can:
Email to email@example.com
Or post or hand to: Planning Policy Team, Tewkesbury Borough Council, Public Service Centre, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5TT
These should be received no later than 5pm on 5 August 2019.